Swallow’s Nest is a self-catering chalet that sleeps two people. It is situated at picturesque Alpine Swift Trails on the Naude’s Neck pass road just 4km outside Rhodes.
Swallow’s Nest facts
- Sleeps two
- Great value. Just R450 pppn sharing or R500 pppn single (out of season)
- R500 pppn sharing or R550 pppn (in season)
- Double bed
- En-suite shower
- Open plan self-catering kitchen
- Hot water geyser
- Fridge with freezer
- 4 plate gas stove that has an oven
- Microwave oven
- Deck, braai and relaxing deck chairs
- Stunning views over the Bell River valley
- Approximately 30 uneven stairs leading up to the chalet
- Undercover and secure parking
- Next to quiet district road, 100m from training pool and gym
- Spectacular river and mountain hikes
- Grocery shop on site
- Wi-Fi at the restaurant, R50 per day
- 3G Vodacom and limited MTN
- High clearance vehicle for the gravel roads
The views from the deck to the Southern Drakensberg and the Bell River valley are truly spectacular. Do this whilst having a braai, or watch the stars by night.
Appreciate the snow-capped mountains in winter, wild flowers in summer and the colours of Autumn. Guests have use of the pool, tennis court, gym, trails, mountain stairs, restaurant and other activities.