Choose your spot on the Bell River, under a willow tree or in the forest next to the farm dam. Some sites have a braai and washbasin, while others are completely untouched. There are some great swimming spots in the river, fly fishing, river walks, mountain stairs to climb, birding, and an abundance of trails to explore!
Wild Camping facts
- R120 pppn
- Hot showers and toilets available at the restaurant which is 50-500m walk depending on which camp site you choose.
- Not all sites are perfectly level, the jeep track road and terrain connecting the sites is rough and suited for high rise vehicles
- Only controlled fires / braais allowed
- Keep your food concealed as there are free range pigs, cattle, sheep & horses.
- No electricity points
- Grocery shop on site
- Wi-fi available at the restaurant and swimming pool
- 3G Vodacom and limited MTN
- Wi-fi available at the restaurant and swimming pool at R50 pppd
- Gym, tennis, driving range R50 pppd
- Farming activities include sheep, cattle, horses, pigs, and chickens
- Activities include a 25m natural swimming pool, river swimming, road and trail running, mountain biking, hiking, mountain stairs, tennis, gym, catch and release fly fishing, driving range, Ben 10 highest mountain passes in SA, birding, restaurant
- Not suited for those with bodily ailments